Our client is looking to source a Transport Planner for their leading Agri-Business. As a very well-established supplier of haulage, storage, cleaning and processing of agricultural commodities, due to the on-going success and growth of the business they are looking for an experienced Transport Planner to join their team.
The role will involve regular contact with drivers, customers, resolving the normal transportation issues as well as the strategic planning for the business ongoing. The role will suit a intelligent, well-organised candidate with strong customer service skills and the ability to work under pressure!
Transport Planner Position Overview
- Dealing directly with customer / driver queries
- Managing driver schedules, assisting them with directions / planning
- Client liaison
- Allocating jobs to drivers.
- Fast paced, strong customer service skills required.
Transport Planner Position Requirement
- Proven experience of working within a transport planning/coordinating role
- CPC qualification desirable
- Good Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook ability
- Thrive in a fast paced environment, dealing with driver and customer queries
- Full UK Driving License
Transport Planner Position Remuneration
- Salary £25, 000 – £35,000 plus benefits
- 21 days’ holiday, including bank holidays
This is a great business with a great team as you will find out at interview. If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.