Managing Pesticides in Fresh Produce is a defined course aimed at Technical Managers who have daily contact with retailers in the UK. The course is highly participative and will use practical examples to enable learning to be easily applied to real business situations.
The course will tackle difficult issues in pesticides which are typically faced by technical managers.
• How to manage different retailer requirements
• Respond to a retailer/ CRD following an exceedance of an MRL?
• Apply for a derogation to a retailer pesticide list
• Verifying a Global GAP certificate
• Reduce risk of pesticide residues
• How to choose a testing laboratory
• How to conduct a farm visit
• How to develop a residue testing programme
The Course is running on the 15th November 2018 in the Peterborough area of the UK.
The Course tutor is Ian Finlayson– who is a very experienced technologist, an ex-PRiF member and Ian also runs the PSI business.
To see more information on the course CLICK HERE or on the PSI log as below.