Essential Negotiation Skills Training Workshop
A one-day workshop open to all, trained by a senior ex-Buyer and negotiation expert from top blue chip retailers.
Cost: £575 per delegate, including refreshments and lunch.
Dates: Thursday 3 August, Thursday 7 September 2017
For further information or to book your place, please contact Helen at Redfox: email@example.com or 01284 715055.
Who is it for? Our Negotiation Skills workshop has been designed for those for who need to improve the control in their meetings and where negotiation is becoming an increasingly important part of their role.
What is the goal of this workshop? The aim of this workshop is to test, explore and develop negotiation skills in a strategic and financial context in any given situation, to keep control.
What will I learn?
- We will help you to recognise the difference between ‘relationship’ and ‘rapport’ and create better trading environments
- Review of your interpersonal skills to accelerate negotiation success in any situation
- Ability to identify and adapt your negotiation style
- How to use a simple yet advanced framework with an easy 3 step tool to allow preparation against any negotiation
- Learn the ‘games’ buyers play – the tactics they deploy to put you off your pitch and critically how to disarm those tactics and move your meetings on to a more productive level and create a lasting rapport based on a mutual respect
- Development of strategies to deal with highly experienced negotiators and their tactics
- Key negotiation principles to improve your influence in a negotiation
- Drive confidence and ambition of your team in dealing with negotiations
- Improved internal alignment and communication through adoption of a common approach and unified team roles