BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER FOR BLUEBERRIES
BASED MAASDIJK – HOLLAND
EXCELLENT SALARY & BENEFITS
Camposol as a business is a vertically integrated company that offers high quality, healthy, and fresh foods to consumers around the world with operations in Peru, Colombia and Uruguay and offices in Lima, Florida, Rotterdam and Shanghai. They have three business areas: Fruits & Vegetables, Marinasol and Camposol International, its commercial division. They guarantee full traceability of their products, a sustainable production model, a true commitment to environmental and social matters, thus offering a solid, strong value proposition.
Due to ongoing expansion they are looking for a Business Development Manager for their Fruit Trading office in Maasdijk (Camposol International B.V). This is to manage the blueberry product line offered by Camposol based around the development of local sales focused specifically on the EMEA regions. The position is also responsible for the marketing and sales strategies of the blueberry area including the growth and profitability of the category.
COMMERCIAL MANAGEMENT AND OPERATIONAL ACTIVITIES
- Responsible for the consolidation of requirements, negotiating and closing prices with Strategic customers respecting the plan sales and market prices focused on the EMEA region.
- Responsible for a total volume of blueberry sales and profit.
- Contact, negotiate and close sales with strategic customers, managing the entire strategy process to increase coverage and penetration in the retail channel in the region.
- To coordinate with Supply Chain Department every logistic and quality control detail of the sales and any need for value added as set out in the initial sales plan.
- To coordinate with Outbound position the arrangement of their customer’s orders to fulfill the times and specifications
- To coordinate with Quality team the arrangement of their customer’s orders to fulfill the times and specifications.
- To coordinate with Camposol F&V Business Unit Manager, Camposol F&V Commercial Manager, SCM and General Manager the monthly sales goal (volumes, prices, and margins) in each campaign
- Analyze all data sources related to market situations of supply/demand in order to set the price for the products.
- Identify potential new customers and to attract to the business.
- Keep customer loyalty strong
WHAT WE WANT TO SEE
- Ideally Degree educated
- 5 to 7 Years’ Working experience in Sales Departments of Fruits and Vegetables. Minimum 3 years dealing with retail portfolio. Minimum 5 years being responsible and category specialist in blueberries or similar lines.
- Language: Fluent in English and German. Spanish is a Plus.
- Software: SAP, Excel, Office
- Abilities: Negotiation, Communication, Planning, Coordination, Critical Thinking, Decision making and Leadership
WHAT THEY OFFER
- Opportunity to work in a solid private company in a continuous global expansion phase
- Opportunity to grow professionally in the fresh produce Sector
- Competitive salary
This is a very exciting role with a very exciting business. The future is very bright with this business and as such working for them will be very career enhancing.
To find out more, please send us your details via this website in the first instance or call Max MacGillivray on +44 (0) 1284 715055 quoting Ref: 5145M
Please note that Camposol are working with Redfox on an exclusive basis and as such any third party CV’s will be forwarded directly to Redfox