Our client is a significant vertically integrated farming operation that is UK Kent Based with a UK and EU reach The business grows, packs, markets its own product into the UK and Europe.
Due to fast expansion within their UK operation, they now require an Account Manager to join their highly successful team.
- This position will manage key retail accounts
- You will work closely with the rest of the commercial team to provide key information and action customers related tasks when required.
- This role will also require you to follow internal processes and systems like a fresh produce ninja
- This role will report to the Managing Director and you will work with them (and the rest of the exec team) closely to produce weekly & monthly business updates, covering existing customer business and potential for the future months.
What is Involved:
- There is a strong requirement of great analytical and logical problem-solving skills.
- Strong excel spreadsheet capabilities to analyse inbound information
- Meticulous and methodical planning skills – strong attention to detail would be great to see
- Ability to deliver accurate reports to a high standard and within the agreed team timelines.
- Strong presentational & negotiation skills.
- Consistent performance under pressure. It is the world of fresh produce!
- It would be ideal if you have worked within a similar retail account management environment with 5 years’ experience within fresh produce, ideally Berries.
- Willing to travel abroad on occasion when required.
- Customer facing, ensure the highest levels of customer service and account management are maintained.
- Manage key customer accounts.
- Drive sales growth via existing customer groups & new business development by identifying new opportunities.
- Collating customer tender information and managing the negotiation process.
- Promote company values and ethics.
- Produce weekly & monthly sales reports highlighting business growth and opportunities identified for the future.
£40-55k plus Bonus and Benefits
This is a great role with a great business in a great area of the UK. To find out more, apply via this website or call Max MacGillivray on 01284 715055 quoting Ref: 05253M