We are looking for an Account & Supplier Technologist for our client who is a family run business, specialising in fresh produce. They manage the supply chain from the growers to the customer, including a number of major retailers, wholesalers and food manufacturers.
We are looking for a highly motivated, personable and driven individual to join the technical team looking after several of the key customer accounts and our grower base. The role would suit a graduate who holds a degree in either Agriculture, Business Management or Biological Science, or someone who already has a few year’s experience.
The ideal candidate would either be a graduate and looking for a 1st or 2nd role in Fresh Produce or have
- Technical Customer Account Management Experience
- Auditor & HACCP training
- At least 3 years’ experience as either an account or supplier technologist or technical manager within the fresh produce sector
- Personable nature who would enjoy working with a small motivated team and ability to multi task.
- Driving Licence and a willingness to travel both in the UK and abroad
- Degree level in either agriculture, biological or food science OR demonstrable career experience
How to Apply:
Just send your CV, or if we already have your details, just call or email your interest – Caroline on 01284 715055 – Ref 5072CC