Formed over 40 years ago, our client has grown to become a market leader in the sourcing, production and distribution of fresh produce to some of the UK’s leading retailers. They pride themselves on the way they do business and understand that they are successful because of their people.
Due to continued developments they are looking for an Auditing Co-Ordinator to join their highly respected Technical Team based in Sittingbourne.
The Auditing Co-Ordinator will support their suppliers and the team of global Auditing managers to complete grower and supplier food safety and ethical audits across over 500 sites in 40 countries annually. Their unique audit programme supports the delivery of one of their core company values – Trust and Transparency.
• Support the delivery of the Group auditing schedule together with the Auditing Co-Ordination manager.
• Liaise with internal auditing team and suppliers to schedule audits communicating relevant audit requirements.
• Monitor and maintain supplier packhouse due diligence records to ensure compliance throughout the supply period.
• Monitor, maintain and report on packhouse compliance status across customer technical platforms.
• Manage and populate internal databases to support periodic KPI reporting.
• Generate periodic KPI reports and complete trend analysis providing insight on issues and highlighting opportunities for improvement.
• Perform supplier recall and traceability exercises.
Key skills and experience
• Educated to University degree level.
• Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite
• Strong project management and organisational skills
• Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively with stakeholders across all levels and disciplines.
• Experience within fresh produce
• Good attention to detail
• Strong work ethic, deadline focussed.
If this sounds like the role for you, don’t delay, get your application in ASAP via. this website.