Our client is a leading Health and Safety consultancy providing bespoke solutions to the rural sector. Having grown over the past fifteen years they are now looking to further expand their team.
They are seeking conscientious, adaptable and highly motivated individuals to join the team to lead farm, estate and rural sales.
The role includes elements of marketing including identifying, drafting and posting on all social media channels and optimising cross sales between accounts through the range of brands by for example utilising ‘likes’ ‘shares’ and reposting. As well as face to face contact at trade shows.
The sales aspects include reaching out to existing users and clients as well as generating new business:
- Plan, attend and generate business from rural/agri trade shows
- Creating supportive relationships with new prospects to translate to sales
- Designing relevant marketing material online and in print to stimulate prospect interest
- Proactively thinking of ways to reach out to stake holders and engage them in sales based activity
- Leading regular monthly sales meeting and creating sales objectives with other brand managers.
- Administer software demonstrations to prospects and conduct interactive zoom calls with new clients.
- Business development/sales experience
- Proven track record in selling professional services
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ingenuity and creativity
- A keen interest in agriculture
The right candidate must:
- Be organised, professional and discreet
- Have attention to detail
- Be comfortable liaising with individuals at all levels, internally and externally
- Be proactive, pragmatic and enthusiastic
- Have a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Have an excellent telephone manner
- Be a car driver and have own vehicle and be happy to travel
- The ability to work under pressure
- Be able to multi task
- Prioritise workload
The office is located in Norfolk, however this role could be managed on a hybrid/remote basis.
If sounds this role is of interest to you and you feel you have the pre-requisite skills and experience, please get your application in via. this website ASAP quoting ref: 05573IR