Excellent Salary & Benefits
Hybrid Based – UK or Europe
Our client is a UK based food technology business with an international reach who’s market leading products assist the food supply chain to extend the shelf-life of fresh produce, to reduce waste and increase produce quality.
As a well-funded and science lead technology business with a global reach selling their products across four continents, their customer reach is significant. They are now looking for a key individual to assist them to fulfil their potential as a global leader in innovative fresh produce solutions.
Key Aspects of the Role:
This senior-level role will lead targeted and focused business development and marketing in fresh produce, with primary producers, the supply chain and supermarket clients. Working closely with the CEO, you will align new business growth plans alongside tactical business development and marketing delivery, to facilitate their continued growth. As part of this you will have a central role in organising the business structure and actively participate in the businesses key commercial and marketing decisions.
Key Elements of the Role:
- Lead the development of new product offerings whilst collaborating with Partners and the wider marketing and BD teams to define the benefits of the new products and the most effective routes to market.
- Manage budgets, pitch opportunities, develop and manage key clients and collaborate internationally with the sales and local representatives.
- Ensure delivery and execution of the Marketing and Business Development plan.
- Lead internal teams deliver projects with high customer satisfaction.
- Nurture strong relationships with new clients while maintaining existing client relationship.
- Encourage achieving targeted revenues from current and new customers.
- Develop and execute a strategic marketing and business development plan for the business.
- Direct marketing efforts by presenting market research and suggest strategies to expand the business and satisfy customer needs.Producing ideas for promotional events and activities and organising them efficiently.
- Plan and execute campaigns for corporate promotion, launching of new product lines etc.
What we want to see from you:
- Ideally academic Qualifications in finance, marketing, business management and be able to demonstrate successful work experience in finance, marketing and business development.
- An in-depth understanding of the fresh produce industry market from both an external market/sector and internal operational perspective.
- A relationship-driven person with the ability to build credible relationships and influence.
- Proven experience in managing and developing key clients focused on revenue-generation opportunities.
- Strong communication, presentation, and coaching skills.
- Professional services (Partnership) experience with a proven skills in leading BD, financial management & marketing at a senior level.
What to find out more? Apply via this website or call Max MacGillivray on +44 (0) 1284 715055 quoting Ref: 05614M