Commercial Manager Required
Home Based – Within 2 Hours of Chelmsford
Excellent salary & Benefits
Our client is now coming to the market to source a Commercial Manager for its highly successful business. Is that you?
The business has a long and established history going back over 100 years majoring on the expert milling and production of food grade flour and animal/pet food with significant sites in Essex, Lincolnshire and Yorkshire. To note, a new 18-acre site has recently been acquired nearby, to allow for the next phase of business growth.
The role is based on a home working basis within 2 hours of Chelmsford and the successful candidate will report to the Directors and have suitable commercial management experience in the agricultural sectors or another FMCG environment. It is an exciting opportunity for a driven individual, who likes to lead change and new ideas. This is someone who will enjoy working in a team, where they have autonomy, and who thrives on seeing how their work supports the ambitious growth of the whole business.
The key elements of the role will include:
- Plan and communicate the commercial strategy and forecast.
- Structure the product ranges and pricing, including IT administration.
- Develop agricultural and specialist business and key customer relationships.
- Support the retail product manager and regional sales team.
- Manage day-to-day customer service matters and price list sales.
- Work closely across departments to ensure service levels and profitability.
- Collaborate on product development, marketing and range rationalisation.
- Analyse data and report sales KPIs to the Board of Directors.
- Work with senior management across the group.
Essential areas of expertise for the role will include:
- Experience of strategic commercial planning.
- Business development and FMCG sales management.
- Winning and managing large customer accounts with complex demands.
- Margin analysis and pricing.
- KPI reporting.
- Identify opportunities, market and sell to customers.
As a business they are looking for a proven track record in delivering commercial results, for a role that requires a blend of commercial and management skills.
They are widely recognised as a market leader in their field. The role and the progress that can be made within this business cannot be underestimated due to their growth to date and their exciting expansion plans.
To find out more, apply today via this website or call Max MacGillivray on 01284 715055 for more information quoting Ref: 05087M