Redfox has been exclusively commissioned by a major UK Based fruit business that has a long-term history of being a clear leader with the major UK retailers.
They are looking for a key individual to “partner” their Commercial Director to assist in their continuing fast growth as Commercial Manager for their business and to manage their UK & EU retail customers. The availability of a range of stunning fresh produce and ongoing new variety development makes them truly unique. The role will be Kent office based.
The key purpose of the Commercial Manager role is to build and implement the commercial and marketing strategy for the companies UK & potential European expansion. Ideally to be applicable for the role we are keen to see a professional background in the commercial world of fresh produce and even better would be EU language skills such as Dutch, German or Spanish.
Key Elements of the role:
- Strategy development – through market analysis, assisting in developing a commercial and marketing strategy.
- Delivery of the Commercial plan with the Commercial Director
- Identify key commercial target customers and creating long term profitable commercial relationships with them in combination with the rest of the commercial team.
- Working closely with the operational team to ensure a strong logistics strategy and excellence in logistics execution.
- Managing the accounts of the different customers, ensuring their needs are met.
- Execute campaigns across PR, influencers, experiential digital, and in store in the UK and potentially in Europe and Internationally.
What we want to see:
- Entrepreneurial profile, strong communicator, assertive, energetic and professional.
- Can work independently and has ability to manage and prioritise different work and skill demands.
- Tenacious and resilient with high energy levels.
- Ability to work with all MS Office products and be a great presenter
If you have the ability to create the “success” for our client in this hugely exciting Commercial Manager opportunity, we would be very keen to hear from you.
Please apply via this website or contact Max MacGillivray on 01284 715055 quoting Ref: 05252M