Salary & Package to attract the best
¿Estás buscando tu próximo paso en España y Europa? ¡No busque más!
One of the true successes of the fresh sectors, our leading UK fresh sector client has commissioned us to source a market leading Commercial Manager to “partner” their Spanish Director to assist their rapidly expanding operations in Spain and Europe.
As a business they are a dynamic fresh sector business. They are passionate about their products and their talented team is motivated to develop long-term and mutually beneficial relationships with their international clients.
As they gain further positive product demand/requests from their UK and EU customer base, they are now investing heavily into specific fresh produce production in Spain as a natural evolution of their proven business model in the UK.
You’ll be responsible for the success of the company in all areas working very closely with the Spanish Director in terms of growing, technical, harvesting, operations and strategic development of this relatively new business “unit” for the business.
THE KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Implementing and then planning and managing all operational activities against set KPI’s
- Preparing and implementing budgets and monitoring financial, growing and technical performance to hit target ongoing
- Ensuring that all activities are in strict compliance with relevant country and product technical legislation
- Dealing with internal and external stakeholders
- Presenting regular updates to the company board/owners
- Developing and implementing the business strategy to successful conclusions all round
- Prepared to get stuck in and assist from the shop floor activities to high level commercial client meetings
WHAT WE WANT TO SEE:
- Ideally a Degree in agriculture or related subject
- Proven experience as a Farm Manager/Operations/Commercial Manager of a complex operation/business in the agri-business/fresh produce sectors
- Business, planning and financial management skills
- Experience of working with a Board of Directors
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- The ability to recruit, manage and supervise a staff team
- Proven ability to cope with conflict, stress and crises
- EU language skills would also be advantageous
This is probably one of the most exciting Commercial Manager roles that we have seen in recent years in Europe. If you believe that you can make a real ongoing positive difference to our client as they grow rapidly on an International basis, we would be very keen to hear from you.
Either submit your details via this website or call Max MacGillivray on +44 (0) 1284 715055 quoting Ref:5221M