Our client is one of UK’s largest importers and packers of fresh produce supplying many of the top UK food retailers. They are renowned for sourcing and packing a range of fresh produce from around the world and have a great rapport with their grower base and customers. Our client is now seeking a Compliance Co-Ordinator to join their highly motivated team and to continue to deliver exceptional quality & safe products to their customers.
You will need to have an excellent technical understanding of the fresh produce supply requirements expected by the UK retailers. Ideally you should have at least 2 years experience of working in a similar technical role. Excellent interpersonal skills are vital in order for you to develop and assure a great working relationship with key internal and external stakeholders.
The candidate will help coordinate, manage and deliver the compliance schedule, working to various UK retailer standards.
- Proven track record of ethical, food safety and manufacturing standards (in the fresh produce supply chain), undertaking risk assessments and root cause analysis to enable supply chain integrity and transparency
- Extensive incident and crisis management experience, supporting suppliers to resolve non-conformances / resolve issues to remove barriers to supply
- At least 2 years’ technical/operational experience in the fresh produce category
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite
- HACCP Level 3-4 qualification
- QMS review and implementation
- Field to fork auditing experience
- Ethical auditing experience
- Familiar with retailer online systems such as TQC or Foods Connected, or Food Experts
- Familiar with global gap, TN11, and / or assured produce
This is a great opportunity not to be missed for someone who gets a real buzz out of driving improvements and wants to join a business that is constantly looking for new challenges.