A superb opportunity with highly progressive vegetable grower
Working exclusively with a leading highly dedicated grower of specialist vegetables in the UK, our client is a dynamic and customer focused business who pride themselves on delivering superb quality and service to all their customers. Due to on-going development, there is now a vacancy for a Vegetable Crop Manager. The successful candidate will be part of the senior team located in the West Midlands.
This challenging role will require the Crop Manager to monitor and manage the production of a range of vegetable crops from planning through to harvest. You will work closely with the growing team to take the lead on agronomic best practise for all stages of crop production to ensure the supply of high quality product.
- Degree/diploma in Agriculture or Horticulture
- BASIS and FACTS qualified (desirable but not a pre-requisite)
- Full driving licence
- The successful candidate will ideally have experience in vegetable or salad crop production (however other field cropping would be considered)
- Must be able to communicate in a clear and effective manner at all levels and possess the ability to develop and maintain good relationships
- You must be flexible to work extra hours as the business dictates
So if you are an experienced Crop Manager, Farm Manager or Agronomist with appropriate experience and have an appetite to be part of a growing and friendly business, call us today for more information.