Our client are a leading Health and Safety consultancy providing bespoke solutions to the rural sector. As a result of continued growth, they are seeking conscientious, adaptable and highly motivated individuals to join their young & dynamic team.
The primary objective of the role is to proactively contribute to growing the technology led solutions that our innovative client has to offer to the market.
Key responsibilities include:
- Act as the key contact for H&S enquiries, demos and site visits.
- Offer and secure H&S site audits with existing clients to support them with best practice and grow relationships with them.
- Provide exceptional service and support at every stage of the customer journey, upselling and cross-selling where opportunities exist to grow client business and take customers through our client’s full suit of solutions as appropriate.
- Actively contribute to sales and marketing efforts, approaches and engagements through understanding client needs, requirements and challenges.
- Engage with past enquiries and clients, re-creating sales interest and offering technology led H&S and other services to serve client needs.
- Develop H&S consultancy knowledge aligned to the technological advances and solutions in the agricultural and related sectors.
This is a superb opportunity for someone who has a passion for Business Development within the Ag-Tech / software sectors. For a confidential chat about this opportunity, please call Ian Reed at Redfox without delay, or get your full application in via. this website.