Our client is a leading supplier of berries to UK and European retailers. Established in 1994 and through collaboration with over 50 likeminded growers we are expanding rapidly they breed, grow and pack berries around the world to ensure consistent supply of the best tasting fruit for customers.
This is an exciting new role within the Retail Technical department which will help drive quality improvement to exceed customer’s expectations through effective data analysis. Fully collaborative with internal and external stakeholders, developing new and simpler more efficient data processes and providing detailed trend analysis, correlation and interpretation to drive quality improvement are key responsibilities.
You will be proficient in data analysis within a business environment, a team player while comfortable using your initiative. With effective written and verbal communication skills, attention to accuracy and detail; ability to work outside normal office hours including weekend on call; and UK travel when required.
• Competitive rates of pay;
• Holiday entitlement that increases with service;
• An additional day off for your birthday leave;
• Perks at Work
• Learning and development opportunities;
• Reward and recognition for a job well done;
• Optional private medical cover;
• Death in service
• Opportunity to work with a great team within a successful company.