Energy and Sustainability Manager
Based Home Counties
Excellent Package & Benefits
Our client is a market leader in their field and are currently experiencing a phenomenal growth rate in certain fresh product lines. Due to this ongoing growth, the business is now looking to develop their offering even further by sourcing a Energy and Sustainability Manager to drive the business forward, holding themselves to the highest standards of excellence in this ever demanding field.
The business has a rich history of more than 50 years and prides itself on its strong culture, values and identity. The Energy and Sustainability Manager is a key role in to oversee the energy usage and contracts for our clients business, implement large renewable energy projects and work closely with department heads to drive forward the environmental sustainability of the business operations.
- Oversee all utilities and contracts for the business to lower the annual spend on energy
- Responsible for all energy use records and overseeing any energy and sustainability audits for the business
- Work closely with the department heads to drive forward the environmental sustainability of the business
- Prepare monthly reports on energy usage and recycling levels around the business
- Undertake internal sustainability audits on behalf senior management team
- Oversee the management and implementation of multi million pound renewable heat projects funded through the RHI scheme
- Take ownership of new renewable heat business opportunity and work directly with the managing partner to deliver this project to market
- Oversee water usage on the farms along managing the abstraction licensing for the business
Qualifications and Experience That We Would Love to See:
- Passionate about driving forward the environmental sustainability and biodiversity in an agricultural business.
- Commercially aware with experience overseeing large scale utility in a commercial business
- Previous experience partnering with department heads to help inform decision making
- Experience in a fast paced environment and ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment where priorities can change frequently
- Strong IT skill
- Strong reporting and analytical skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
Salary will up to £50,000 per year depending on your experience and skill set to date plus benefits.
The role and the progress that can be made with this business cannot be underestimated due to their growth to date and their exciting expansion plans.
To find out more, apply today via this website or call Caroline Crouchman on 01284 715055 for more information quoting Ref: 5157CC