Environmental & Sustainability Specialist wanted for A Leading Global Fresh Sector Business
Excellent Salary & Benefits
Our client is a major global food business, with key sites on various continents. An absolute leader within their field, they are now on the search for a highly capable and experienced Environmental and Sustainability expert to help shape the group environmental strategy.
The successful incumbent should be a qualified expert with an excellent understanding of environmental and natural sciences; who will oversee agricultural related planning, database management and a range of technical and environmental tasks.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Agricultural experience would be beneficial.
- Ability to travel internationally.
- The successful candidate will have experience in the Fresh Produce/food & drinks sector, be able to communicate in a clear and effective manner at all levels and possess the ability to develop and maintain good relationships.
- In-depth knowledge of regulatory requirements and interpretations.
- In-depth knowledge of environmental data capture and management systems.
- Fluency in both English and Spanish would be a great advantage.
- Home-based role
- You can be located in anyone of the following locations : UK, EU, AFRICA, North or South America
If you have the appropriate skills, don’t delay, get your application in via this website to Ian Reed at Redfox immediately.