Our client is a specialised leader in the growing and marketing of fresh fruit. An innovative and established force, they have created a dynamic infrastructure, providing freshness and energy in the form of healthy, pure and delicious fresh produce to UK major retailers.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, our client is now on the hunt for a highly motivated and driven Facilities & Warehouse Supervisor to take full responsibility of day-to-day needs of various on-site tenant premises along with the large campsite for the seasonal staff within the core-fruit growing business.
The safe and efficient receipt, storage and dispatch of goods and products in line with customer and business requirements. Working with our Soft Fruit management team facilitating staff inductions, protocols and welfare, along with administration and wages. Managing third party storage contracts.
Key Skill Requirements:
- Multiple Language skills.
- Working to strict deadlines.
- Organising and prioritising personal schedule.
- Microsoft Office.
- Technologically savvy.
- An analytical mind with strong attention to detail.
- Organisational, leadership and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality in all circumstances.
- Able to multi-task, work independently and as part of a team.
- Personal Qualities – reliability, patience and logical thinker.
If opportunity is of interest to you, please apply via. this website without delay.