Our client is brilliant! They are proud to have been supplying the British fresh produce market for over 40 years. The business comprises of over 5,000 acres of arable land and has 1,600 acres of heathland, marshes and grassland.
They are significant veg growers and as part of their ongoing expansion and increased sales, they are looking to source a Farm Administrator to join their busy team.
Key Aspect of Role:
To take on the technical and audit elements of the packing business within their role.
What Does the Role Involve?
- Ensure processes are in place to continually pack to agreed standards and customer specifications
- Responsible for audits including maintaining the sites BRC certification
- Managing the Technical & Quality Standards Manage the prerequisite’s – HACCP, Internal Audits and Supplier Approval
- Ensure compliance with labelling
- Assist to Manage the technical account for customers as required.
- The client ideally wishes to see an individual with “Gatekeeper” & Fresh Produce Audit experience.
- Ability to communicate at all levels and build excellent working relationships internally and outside of the business with customers and suppliers.
- Would be great if you are worked on a similar role within fresh produce/fresh foods.
- Great time management and organisational skills with the ability to handle a number of tasks at once and meeting deadlines as required
- Great IT skills including experience of Word and Excel
This is a truly an excellent role with a great “non-corporate” business where you will be able to excel and prosper. The rewards for proven results will be excellent, reflecting your ability to create further growth within such a driven business.
To discuss this opportunity in complete confidence, please apply via this website or contact Max MacGillivray on 01284 715055 or quoting reference: 05179M