We are seeking a Farm Process Operator for our client who is arguably one of the most ambitious vertical farms in Europe. Their vision and drive has resulted in a production unit second-to-none and is producing exceptional crops for a range of B2B customers. Due to this and future rapid developments there is a need for an enthusiastic and flexible operator who comes from a food or fresh produce production background, rather horticultural.
The Role – It’s all about precision with Vertical Farming and the role will require:
• Highly efficient output of crop to the customers.
• Collection and entry of data into the company’s database.
• Identification of crop issues.
• Maintaining and cleaning all of the harvesting and facility equipment.
• Being part of a small team.
• Ongoing sampling, testing, reporting and calibrating.
• Working at all times to the stringent H&S and Food Safety standards.
We are looking for Farm Process Operator who has the following skills:
• Commercial food processing or production experience is a must.
• Ability to identify and communicate issues quickly and honestly.
• Great team work but also capable of working independently as required.
• Ability to work in a hygienic environment wearing PPE.
• Ability to work at heights – goes without saying for Vertical Farming!
• IT, with proficiency in MS Excel.
• Ability to follow procedures.
• Reliability as you are part of a small team.
• Thorough and accurate in your work.
• Manual dexterity with good coordination.
• Flexibility to react to changes and perform QA checks on a weekend rota.
• Leafy greens or salad experience would be very advantageous.
Full training and development will be provided.
If you are someone who is prepared to work hard, and grow with business, then please apply:
just get your application into Redfox immediately or call Caroline on 01284 715055, quoting ref: 05027CC