FOOD SERVICE MANAGER REQUIRED – FOR AN AWARD WINNING FRESH FOOD BUSINESS
BASED UK NORTH. HOME OR OFFICE BASED
EXCELLENT PACKAGE/BONUS & BENEFITS TO ATTRACT THE BEST
We love our client! They have been lovingly crafting artisan award winning products successfully for over 25 years to key retailers and the food service sectors.
They passionately believe that taste is one of life’s greatest pleasures. Quite simply, food that tastes great makes life feel better. Their goal is simple – to make the wonder of nature’s finest flavours a part of everyday life.
As probably one of the most sought-after businesses to work for in the Fresh and FMCG sectors, they have made a strategic decision to strengthen their management team to meet the increasing positive requirements from their retail and foodservice customers. They are looking to now appoint a FOOD SERVICE MANAGER to plan and map and implement their strategic and marketing growth in the North of the UK.
In this pivotal role you will have control of the sales element of the business for the North to look to further increase sales and customer penetration. So interpersonal and communication skills are an absolute must.
Main responsibilities of the role will include:
- To manage their existing Northern based customer accounts at a senior level and to further develop and gain more profitable business from them
- To create and deliver programme objectives to support the implementation and delivery of improved business performance, processes and ways of working with key customers in the Northern regions
- Agree business targets and translate these into prioritised customer and delivery plans again with the key customers
- Align programme objectives with business objectives and authorise the selection, prioritisation and planning of all related project activities, to create an integrated programme and reporting process across all customer accounts
- Manage profitability and all financial KPI’s effectively for Northern regions
- Create commercial and marketing success to retain existing customers and gain high value new customers
What will make the Ideal candidate
The role would suit a Commercial and Marketing expert who has extensive food, foodservice and retail accounts for the Northern areas of the UK. You will thrive on working as part of a team (both face to face and on a remote basis), managing multiple stakeholders and working in a pressured environment of continuous improvement.
Ideally, we need you to have previous senior level FMCG/Fresh Food experience of working with top Retailers and Food Service accounts. We need you to have demonstrable experience of developing influential relationships with customers and suppliers alike. And it goes without saying that you will be PC literate with fantastic communication, numerical and influencing skills.
- Our client is unique, so you will be unique as well
- You will be outgoing, with the ability to get on and influence customers, suppliers and everyone in between.
- Be able to navigate the company’s customer systems effectively
- Possess very strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Appreciate what has been achieved to date by our client and create the next positive step change for the business in the UK’s North!
To find out more about this exciting role, please send us your details via this website in the first instance or call Max MacGillivray on 01284 715055 quoting Ref: 5187M