A great role with excellent career potential with a hugely Progressive Fresh Sector Business
Home Based or/and East Anglia Based
Excellent Salary and Bonus Structure
This is a hugely exciting opportunity to be an integral part of a Fresh Sector business that is currently experiencing exceptional growth. With a clear vision and strategy for growth they are now looking for a Trading Manager to be highly involved and further increasing sales into their wholesale and foodservice sectors in the UK.
They passionately believe that they have uniqueness in the sectors that they operate in hence their continued positive growth. Combined with recent internal investment in people and additional marketing leading facilities, they are poised to continue their impressive growth.
Key Accountabilities for the role:
- Work in full co-operation with the commercial team to drive wholesale and foodservice sales majoring on exotic and general fruit lines in order to generate additional turnover and profitability.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities, new customers and new suppliers.
- Managing and working with the wholesale team to be best of its class
- Keeping up to date with market changes, competitor analysis and packaging design.
- Providing performance updates/reports to the business on a daily/monthly basis.
- Constantly striving to improve service levels by challenging existing processes and practices.
What we want to see:
- You could either be a seasoned fresh produce manager/trader or an individual just starting out in the area. Our client is open to your background to date.
- A great communicator be that with the customer base or internally within the business.
- The ability to innovate and think differently.
- The ability to work to targets and deadlines.
.This is a truly an excellent opportunity with a great “non-corporate” business where you will be able to excel and prosper for the long-term. The rewards for proven results will be excellent, reflecting your entrepreneurial ability to create further growth within such a driven business.
Apply via this website or call Max MacGillivray on +44 (0)1284 715055 quoting reference: 05258MMM