Salary & Package to attract the best
Redfox has been commissioned by a very well respected Fresh Food brand to source them a General Manager to assist them to further scale up in the UK and also on an international basis.
The company has developed itself into a fully integrated operation involved in growing, processing and marketing of fresh food products under their own Brand with the key retailers and direct to the foodservice sectors. They are about to accelerate onto a next growth phase having recently completed a highly successful rebranding exercise both on and off–line and the completion of a new infrastructure investment on their marketing leading production facilities.
They passionately believe that they have uniqueness in the sectors that they operate in hence their on-going growth. As such, they wish to develop even further their efficiencies and supply chain on an internal and external basis.
As a senior member of the group management team and as such a leader within the business, you will:
- Encourage & develop strategic thinking to strengthen the overall business ongoing.
- Encourage a “one team” approach and be ambitious, positive and encouraging on a daily basis.
Main duties and responsibilities of the role:
- Total responsibility for the performance of the company at P&L level.
- Overseeing the efficient operation of Commercial (Sourcing + Sales), Marketing, HR, Technical & Operations functions of the business.
- Develop company strategy in conjunction with the owners.
- Ensure that the company complies with all the necessary food safety & employee standards.
What We Want To See:
- General Management experience of a fresh food business with commercial relationships with retail and foodservice customers.
- Effective personal leadership style with the ability to influence, build consensus, and develop sustainable relationships.
- Strong and credible communicator who can engage all levels.
- Customer focussed, commercial acumen with the ability to absorb data, listen, clarify and provide insight.
- Energetic, determined and works at pace while motivating others.
- Competitive and enjoys winning.
- A proven track record of building profitable fresh food businesses in the UK.
- A strong eye for detail, ability to get up to speed quickly on new issues and show sound judgement and logic.
- Understands the complex markets in which our client operates and has a proven vision of how to succeed.
What’s On Offer:
Competitive Salary + Commission +Benefits plus a great career enhancing role.
To find out more about this highly progressive and career enhancing General Manager role with a very exciting branded fresh food business, please apply via this website or call Max MacGillivray on 01284 715055 quoting Ref: 05294M