Our client is one of the UK’s leading grower/packers of baby leaf salads. They supply many of the UK’s largest retailers. They are committed to sustainable and profitable growth through their production expertise, financial strength and international diversity.
Due to their continued growth and development, they now require a dynamic, focused self starter to act as General Manager majoring on their key UK site based in Kent. The successful applicant will be part of the senior executive team.
The Qualities we want to see
- Strong inclusive leadership experience
- General Management experience with growing experience.
- A hands-on approach, capable of being fully involved with the day to day Management of a number of the key operational elements within the business.
- Highly numerate and computer literate.
- Entrepreneurial confidence with an analytical ability combined with a strong team orientation.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills: persuasive and with the gravitas to gain management confidence at all levels.
- Able to structure a plan, marshal resources and work as a team and deliver on commitments.
- Strategically manage a dynamic site operation team to efficiently and profitably ensure stakeholder satisfaction and customer service levels are achieved.
- Develop and implement a “best practice” policy for the site operations to raise efficiencies and profitability further.
- Through effective communication and mentoring, lead, manage and develop individuals and the associated teams.
- Contribute to the management of the company, promoting a culture that enables people to think, be stimulated, enjoy what they do and have the perception that being a member of the team and business is of value to them.
This is a fantastic long-term opportunity to join a company who are entering a hugely exciting period and are continually looking to support and strengthen their Executive team.
An excellent remuneration package commensurate with the seniority of this role awaits the successful candidate.
To discuss this opportunity in complete confidence, please contact Ian Reed on +44(0)1284 715055 or email email@example.com quoting reference 5051IR