With 30 years experience in the industry, our client are a leader in the production of soft fruit and supply many of the major UK multiples. Over the last 5 years the company has made significant investments expanding, modernising and equipping many of their sites. As part of its ongoing growth strategy and future development plans, the company now seeks to appoint a recent graduate to join its management team on a two-year internal management development internship.
The successful candidate will spend the next two years working within all different departments within this extremely progressive business such as commercial, procurement, marketing through to technical & quality and growing. This will be a unique opportunity for someone to learn broad skills that will help them decide which fascinating area of a fast moving fresh produce business they’d like to focus their career development on. A great stepping stone for a successful career !
- Agri/Horti or Science graduate
- Have a bright, “sparky” attitude with excellent pace and energy
- Ability to cope with change
- Have strong influencing and communication skills
- Be computer literate with knowledge of computer control systems
- Ability to inspire, enthuse & motivate a team
- Hard-working self-starter with the ability to develop better solutions to challenge
- Highly professional approach to all aspects of work
The remuneration package includes a very competitive graduate salary with excellent scope for personal and professional development.
Don’t delay, get your application in via. this website immediately quoting reference 05245IR