Group Events and Marketing Manager
Full or Part Time
Our client is utterly unique. Welcome to Longstowe Hall, a historic Estate close to the City of Cambridge.
Dating from the reign of Elizabeth I, Longstowe Hall lies hidden within ancient woodland that opens out to reveal a glorious English garden, laid out in the 1890s for pleasure and entertaining.
With a reputation as one of the key wedding venues in the Eastern Regions, they are now on a mission to expand their clientele not only in their local areas, but also to London and Internationally. They have a unique offering not only for weddings but also for corporate events, product launches, filming venue hire and much much more. They are looking for you to assist them create new and long-term high value relationships with future clients who may not be aware of the potential of Longstowe Hall.
Who Are We Looking For?
With a passion to be involved with special event and marketing management, you will be highly personable and enthusiastic and be the consummate professional, who enjoys building relationships with internal/external partners and suppliers both in the UK and Internationally.
You will work closely with the owners to seek out a identify new and exciting high value revenue streams by creating the marketing “magic” around Longstowe Hall and as such promote it to the UK as well as a global audience that seek such a venue. As part of this you will work closely with the in-house team to oversee the events calendar including coordinating internal events and promotions as well as working with partners to deliver the best in class events and experiences that you source for the business.
As an individual you may already have career experience working with a similar venue or/and sector with proven success of gaining high value event/corporate business and building great brand awareness. Or you may be in a role that does not challenge you hugely and the thought of being involved in the marketing and business development of such an establishment excites you and does not daunt you!
Key remit would include the following:
- Sourcing of high value clients both in the UK and Internationally for long term commercial relationships for the use of Longstowe Hall as their venue of choice
- End to end event management
- Negotiation and management of high value business or/and partnerships that you create
- Development and management of the Hospitality strategy
- Development and management of guest experience program (including invitations, flights, accommodation, gift bags) for each individual clients requirements
- Ensure the best in class brand representation be that social media, website or ongoing press promotion
- Conduct research, making site visits with potential partner business and sourcing of leading suppliers
- Management relationships with key contractors and suppliers
- Creating the budgets and planning over a rolling three-year period
This opportunity is one that will assist to create the long-term future direction of Longstowe Hall and place it firmly in the public eye for discerning clients both in the UK and Internationally.
If you believe that you can look to create this success for such a stunning concern, we would love to hear from you.
To discuss further, please call Max MacGillivray on +44 (0) 1284 715055 for a confidential discussion quoting reference 5103M
Please note that Redfox is working on an exclusive basis with Longstowe Hall. As such all third party applicaitons will be forwarded to Redfox.