Redfox are delighted to be working in partnership with a key fresh sector business to bring an excellent senior HR appointment to the market.
As a business, our client has been successfully operating for over 40 years. Their passion is for growing and marketing amazing fresh food to a range of key retail and foodservice customers. They are one of the largest operators in their market arena. But they have never lost sight of the importance of quality, teamwork and innovation. As they have grown their team has grown with them. They are fully aware that their most important asset is their people. This is why they are so keen to find the right individual to take on this highly important aspect of the business.
The Group HR Manager is a full time role and will be a mixture of home and office based to cover a number of sites. This is a true generalist role that offers a great mix of strategic HR combined with operational HR support to each business unit. You will have responsibility for leading and developing a small HR team and will work closely with the executive team leading on the people strategy. Come and make a real difference!
The Main duties will involve:
- Attracting, developing, managing and retaining the right staff for each business unit.
- Designing, developing and implementing staff policies and procedures which comply with all aspects of employment law.
- Supporting local management in dealing with casework.
- Assisting in developing long term and short-term people strategies.
- Creation, roll out and management of the Learning and Development function of the business as a whole.
- Responsibility for communication of all legislative updates to one and all.
- Ad hoc project work including but not limited to systems improvements and integrations, TUPE, Business Integrations, Compliance, and Reporting.
- Sit on and participate as a member of key groups such as Cyber Security, GDPR & combatting Modern Day Slavery.
- Ensuring an effective Covid-19 response is continued.
The role will suit a highly experienced HR professional (HR Manager, consultant, business partner level) with the ability to assess risk, apply judgement and make informed decisions. You will be a progressive HR thinker and a self-starter with outstanding communication skills, confidence and the ability to work efficiently and effectively. You will need to build credibility quickly and will need to influence and engage across all levels.
You must have CIPD qualification and ideally with strong employment law knowledge. You will ideally have previous experience working in a commercial business and experience managing an HR team.
Interested?! Apply via this website or call Max MacGillivray for a confidential discussion on 01284 715055 quoting Ref: 05240M