Grower Managers Required at all Levels for a Leading Fresh Produce Business
Great Package & Incentives
Based South-East UK
Our client has uniqueness in their fresh categories and has secured their relationships with key retailers to supply much sought after fresh produce lines majoring on soft fruit.
They are now in a position to expand their team and are looking to source Growing Managers of all levels as they expand quickly.
We are ideally looking for team players who have a good knowledge of crop production, who are adaptable, logical and flexible, and who are capable of managing teams as well as being an effective communicator across many levels.
The role will include the management of:
- Health and safety within the farming operation
- Planning and implementing the Crop Production programmes.
- Ensure Crops are produced safely with the highest Ethical, environmental and Food Safety standards.
- All Farm operations including harvest operations.
- Planning irrigation scheduling and crop agronomy.
- Managing a team of people including machinery operators, supervisors, technical and harvest teams
What we want to see:
- Ideally good knowledge of soft fruit production
- Good understanding of Health and Safety as well as Food Safety.
- Ideally a formal Agricultural qualification
- A good knowledge of the operation of modern machinery
- Excellent people management skills
- Be a great communicator with the ability to communicate at all levels
- IT literate
- Able to work with a driven Management team and be prepared to be flexible in getting involved in the general management of the business
Great roles with a great business. To find put more, please apply via this website or call Ian Reed direct on +44 (0) 1284 715055 quoting Ref: 05137IR