Head of Sales – POLLINATURE
Excellent Package & Benefits & Potential Shares/Equity
Redfox has been commissioned to work with a unique business to source them a Head of Sales to be based in Europe.
Pollinature is a Swiss start-up founded in 2013 with the vision of ensuring and improving the pollination of crops in Europe. The continuous growth of the company has led them to now be working in 6 different countries with some 20 permanent employees.
Pollinature is the leader in a young industry and provides the first professional ‘on-demand’ pollination service with mason bees. Mason bees are the most efficient pollinators for many high value crops such as stone and pome fruits and help farmers to secure and increase quantity and quality of their yields.
Due to their rapid expansion, they are looking for a team leader for their emerging sales team to be based at one of our offices in Zurich CH (Headquarters), Konstanz DE, Strasbourg FR or Meran in the key position of Sales Manager.
What Does The Role Involve:
Pollinature require this key individual in their B2B sales department with the primary objective to grow and increase sales of their unique and ever growing pollination services. Key activities are the establishment and management of the international sales team and implementing their sales strategy across Europe.
Key Elements of The Role:
- Establishment and management of the international sales team
- Supporting and leading your country managers to assist them to achieve their designated sales targets
- Implementation and development of the sales strategy in Europe, particularly in Germany, Italy and France
- Acquisition of new customers and distribution partners
- Training of internal and external sales teams
- Representing the company at trade fairs in Europe and Internationally
What We Want To See From A Successful Candidate:
- Several years of work experience and successful track record in the fruit or berry industry
- Outstanding commercial communication, negotiation and organization skills
- Willing to travel frequently domestically and abroad
- Creative, proactive and able to work independently
- Very good English language skills (German and other language skills are an advantage)
This an amazing role with an amazing business who are at the absolute forefront of their industry sectors. To find out more, please send your CV via this website or call Ian Reed on +44 (0) 1284 715055
Please note that any third party CV’s will be forwarded directly to Redfox for review.