Who will you be working for?
Our client is an award-winning fresh food group with a select portfolio of sites spread across the Eastern regions. This fast growing group currently operates with key growers and key retailers and as they continue to expand, they are looking for a dedicated and hands-on Health and Safety Manager to join their team.
What are we looking for?
A motivated and hands-on Health and Safety Manager who has experience working in the food sectors, ideally having spent time in the food industry and ideally with warehouse & fleet management experience. The right candidate will have prior experience in developing, implementing and advising on all areas of Health Safety processes and risk management. The role is based across sites in Suffolk or Norfolk.
The right candidate must:
- Have a minimum of 3 years recent experience in a similar and relevant role
- Possess all relevant Health & Safety/Food Safety qualifications inc. NEBOSH (General Cert) and COSHH trained
- Be confident in forging key cross-departmental partnerships across the clients business to ensure compliance
- Have experience in handling of H&S investigations, liaising with statutory regulators i.e. EHO, HSE or Fire service.
- Be able to develop and deliver health & safety training programs to operations teams at all levels
- Ideally have prior experience in fleet and warehouse management
- Own a valid driving licence and able to regularly travel across the Eastern counties.
Does this sound like you?
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply today via this website. Please note only successful candidates who meet the above criteria with eligibility to work unrestricted in the UK will be shortlisted.