HR ADVISOR REQUIRED
Corby – Northampton Based
Excellent Salary & Package
Our client is AMAZING! As a business they passionately believe in ‘Adding Value at Source’. This means they aim to make the finished product in the country or region where the fruit is grown. By doing this they return more value to the communities that produce their fruit, and as such can deliver products that are Fresh from Harvest. They work closely with their growers to achieve the highest standards in quality, ethical trade and environmental care and adhere to leading international standards including Fairtrade, Organic, and LEAF (Linking Environment and Farming). Uniquely they have developed their category range to now include branded ice cream, lollies (all dairy free) and have other fantastic new product development coming online to further broaden their retail offering internationally.
They employ over 5,000 people at their key facilities in Africa, Brazil and the UK. By ‘Adding Value at Source’ be it conventional fruit or branded products, they are far closer to their farmers and return more to communities through job creation, skills development and technology transfer.
As one of the most sought-after businesses to work for in the Fresh and FMCG sectors, they have made a strategic decision to strengthen their team to meet the increasing positive requirements from their retail customers internationally and especially so in France. They are looking to now appoint a HR ADVISOR to support their ongoing growth
Your role will be to ensure all colleagues and management who contact the team receive a positive experience and an excellent service with prompt resolution to employee relations issues.
Ideally, you will have experience of building long-standing, effective working relationships which enables you to influence and embed cultural change and best practice. Our preference is for candidates who demonstrate flexibility and adaptability in their day-to-date work; dynamic professionals who are solution-orientated and focussed.
So, if you have a proven track record of delivering in a generalist HR operational capacity, in medium or large organisations, then we would be excited to hear from you.
As an HR Advisor, your duties will include:
- Provide generalist HR advice across all aspects of employee relations including disciplinary, grievance, performance management and absence, to ultimately minimize legal and employment related risks to the business
- Monitoring long term absence for a designated case load; submitting and managing occupational health referrals; i.e. Supporting management and colleagues through the long-term sick cycle
- Keep up to date with employment law and changes in legislation
- Effectively communicate at all levels of the business to influence, challenge and negotiate across all business areas
- Support relevant HR Management and Business Partners with daily projects and casework • Ensure engagement between the HR team, management and other business functions
- Provide excellent customer service to all colleagues throughout the business
- Coach line managers on policies and procedures to ensure consistency of approach across the business
- Support the delivery and facilitation of HR Workshops
What we are looking for from you:
- Minimum of CIPD qualified Level 5 either part/fully completed, with a commitment to a Level 7 / full qualification
- Evidence of ongoing CPD; be keen to continuously improve own learning and development
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Have a positive and focused attitude when dealing with all colleagues, and a flexible and positive approach towards work
- Current experience in an HR role
- Experience in providing HR advice and working with line managers, balancing both a commercial viewpoint and best practice
- Competent level of employment law knowledge
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- Strong personal integrity with a professional approach, and able to take personal responsibility
- Proficient IT skills
- High levels of attention to detail
- To work within a team supporting a range of sectors when required
Our client is dedicated to rewarding and enriching the careers of the people who work for them. If you are hardworking, willing to get involved and respond well to a challenging and fast-moving environment, then you will find this business to be a fantastic business to work with and who will support you at every turn and reward your dedication with support, development and long-term career prospects.
Interested?! Please send your details via this website or call Caroline Crouchman on 01284 715055 quoting Ref: 5169CC