Southeast UK Based
Excellent Salary with Significant Profit Share Scheme
Our market leading client is one of Europe’s largest growers, marketing, and distributors of specific high value fresh produce. Due to their very successful UK and EU expansion , they are now looking for a key individual to join them to major on their UK HR elements before shifting to an EU perspective as well.
Key Elements of the Role:
The HR business partner performs a crucial role, serving as a link between the strategic goals of the business and it’s people, supporting both growth of people and of the our business. You will responsible for key HR support to a range of role functions (Operation, Supply Chain, Commerce, Finance) and will work closely with management and employees, providing hands-on and tactical input, insight, and advice on people-related issues: talent management, employee relations, coaching/development, compensation, conflict management, organisational development, and training. You will also play an essential role in establishing and driving the objectives of their functional plan.
Main Aspects of the Position:
- Operate as an internal business consultant, acting as a change agent on key people issues and in creating a strong alignment with our clients values.
- Partner with key internal HR Stakeholders and the business leaders.
- Understand the business and processes and the link between HR strategy and business strategy.
- Support the business and drive in processes as: engagement, performance, budget, development, development and performance calendar.
- Initiate and execute on HR process changes.
- Manage local HR Budget and remain within spending limits.
- Operate as a local liaison for legal issues and ensure compliance to UK legislation for the business
- Define and execute on a recruitment strategy serving recruitment needs and creating a talent pipeline
- Define Training and development needs for leadership and employees, developing future competencies and capabilities
- Continuously work with the business on succession planning and create talent pipeline.
- Create and measure KPI’s for the business and ensure improvement plans are designed and execute to manage important people metrics.
- Manage the HR Team and translate the companies strategy and change plan to actionable business goals and personal development goals.
What We Want To See From You:
Education & Experience
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Psychology, Sociology or HR Management or specialisation in HR management
- 5+ years of relevant experience, preferably within the FMCG/fresh produce/fresh food sectors
- Min. 3 years’ experience acting as HR Business Partner or equivalent
- Excellent sales, communication and networking skills;
- Excellent English verbal and written skills; other languages are a plus;
- In addition, you have the ability to get things done through collaboration and effective communication;
- You are pro-active, pragmatic and have strong problem-solving skills;
- You know how to develop people and organisations;
- You bring organisational / cultural savviness and strong business acumen;
- Your excellent customer service skills and ability to build meaningful relationships will bring you to succeed.
To investigate the possibility of being aligned to our market leading client in such a key executive role, send your details via this website or call Max MacGillivray on 01284 715044 quoting Ref: 5729M