Excellent Salary & Benefits
Our client is a leader. They are a vertically integrated agribusiness, providing their retail and foodservice customers with the highest quality of vegetable and flower products. They are globally renowned on their sustainable and responsible sourcing having created key strategic partnerships with their growers and UK/International customers.
Due to their ongoing expansion in the UK retail and foodservice sectors, they are looking to add to their team and source a key individual as Insight Manager. The main purpose of this role is to be responsible for collating, interpreting and sharing the market data internally and externally to their key customers. You will also be responsible for liaising with customers ensuring excellent ongoing commercial relationships. Very interesting role as you will have direct responsibility for the insight function within the UK business.
Key Elements of Role:
- Collate performance data on all customers and the general market
- Understand, interpret and develop insight leading to action points and communicate internally to the appropriate teams
- Communicate market performance with the Groups customers to their preferred level of detail
- Maintain the database for accuracy and practicality
- Complete the monthly operating review for the business and communicate appropriately with commentary to support
- Responsible for comp shops, reviewing each retailer for changes to range, price, weights of product, etc. Interpret findings and compile a review and distribute internally. Communicate with each customer to their preferred level of detail
- Be available for ad hoc requests to support business performance and new opportunities.
- Be proactive at spotting trends and interpreting data ahead of customer requests
- Perform promotional analysis with results and commentary around the performance
- In conjunction with the account manager, perform category updates for the retailers utilising all forms of data
What We Are Keen to See From Yourself:
- Working knowledge of EPOS and Consumer data e.g. IRI and Kantar. Knowledge of Dunhumby and Aimia beneficial but not essential.
- The ability to turn data into actionable insights and incorporating into presentations
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office, namely Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook.
- Experience using SQL databases would be advantageous, but not essential
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Support the internal teams with knowledge and experience to enhance their performance.
- A level of commercial awareness would be advantageous
- Be open and flexible to change seeing it as an opportunity
- Have exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate verbally and in writing at all levels internally and externally
- Degree educated
Great role with a great business in a great sector. Information is power and you can look to “yield” that power within this business!
Please apply via this website or call Max MacGillivray on 01284 715055 quoting Ref 5266M