Interim Finance Manager Required
Based East of England
Our leading fresh sector client is currently looking for an interim Finance Manager to join them on a temporary assignment.
The business needs an experienced individual who used to change management and making things happen. This role will work closely with the MD, operational management and all of their key stakeholders. The successful candidate will be a proactive finance leader with an accountancy qualification (ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA) with a hands-on approach with financial controls. Ideally with a background in Fresh Produce/Fresh Food, but most importantly someone who is used to developing and implementing P&L systems, Budget forecasting & Cash Flow management.
You will be a:
- Strong leader, manager and team builder
- Customer focused, cost effective delivery
- Effective communicator, able to build relationships and promote their aims and objectives persuasively
- Clear strategic thinker with capacity to simplify the complex
- Effective planner of organisation wide programmes of work
- Collaborative team player
If this is you, then we would love to hear from you and to introduce you to our leading fresh sector client.
Please apply via this website or call Max MacGillivray for a confidential conversation quoting Ref: 05218M