International Quality Specialist
Our client is a major global producer of berries for retailers across Europe. They are renowned for the quality of their production around the world and have a great rapport with their extensive customer-base. Due to continued success, our client is now seeking an experienced Quality & Technical specialist to join their highly motivated team in Venlo, Holland to continue to deliver exceptional quality products to their customers.
In this role you will be responsible for monitoring and improving the quality & technical standards within various packhouses. You will also be responsible for the day to day management of best practise along with updating KPI information and ensuring due diligence throughout.
You will need to have a good technical understanding of the fresh produce quality requirements and accreditations expected by European retailers. Ideally you should have at least 5 years experience of working in a similar technical role. You will need to have worked within the production function understanding the pressures on labour and quality as well as utilising your knowledge of Global GAP, BRC, HACCP and IFS. Excellent interpersonal skills are vital in order for you to develop and assure a great working relationship with customers.
Daily activities include:
- Supervision of QC personnel (UK and Holland)
- Implement and maintain company quality system: QC on intake, stock, packing and final product
- Maintain customer QC scores, claims and rejections database
- Investigate and analyse the complaints contributing to solving problems
- Support the food safety team as required
- At least 2 years’ experience of relevant work in the fresh produce industry
- Database analysis capability
- Excellent command of English and ideally Spanish, both verbally and written
- Knowledge of international quality guidelines such as Global-gap. BRC, IFS and HACCP
- Good communication skills
- Stress-resistant and honest person who works accurately and has an analytical mind
- Proactive, social and flexible
- Feels comfortable in an international working environment
This is a great opportunity not to be missed for someone who gets a real buzz out of driving improvements and wants to join a business that is constantly looking for new challenges.
Don’t delay, get your application in to Redfox via. this website immediately quoting 05265IR