Hybrid based in UK or Europe / Excellent Salary & Benefits
Our client is a significant business in the world nut sectors. They are now looking for a key individual to join them to drive forward sales growth on an international basis.
In recent years, there has been a considerable increase in global demand for healthy and nutritious snacks, particularly among the younger generation and other key demographics population. People are also migrating away from non-vegetarian protein sources and toward plant-based protein sources. In the marketing year of 2021/22, total production of tree nuts amounted to over 5.36 million metric tons worldwide. By 2022/2023, global production of tree nuts had increased slightly, reaching about 5.37 million metric tons that year.
The consumption of almonds, peanuts, cashews, and other nuts has been high owing to the perceived health benefits they provide, such as improving immunity. As a result, the market is predicted to grow at a healthy rate in the coming years. Additionally, increasing population growth and urbanisation around the world, coupled with an increase in disposable income, have contributed to increased consumption of nuts, factors which are anticipated to drive the growth of the market, over the coming years. The sector therefore has very good career opportunities for those working in it.
About the role:
- Develop and execute commercial strategies to enhance market presence and revenue growth.
- Cultivate and nurture high-value retail and customer relationships.
- Drive business development initiatives to explore new markets and opportunities.
- Stay ahead of industry trends and emerging markets in the nut sector.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless operations.
- Proven experience in a senior commercial management role within the nut industry or similar fresh food/fmcg
- In-depth knowledge of a variety of nuts, with a keen understanding of market trends would be very advantageous
- Established network and contacts in the high-value retail and customer segments.
- Demonstrated success in driving growth and achieving revenue targets.
- Fluent in Spanish (advantageous).
What is on offer:
- An opportunity to lead and shape the commercial strategy of a global nut business.
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses.
- Collaborative and dynamic work environment.
- The chance to work with a diverse and passionate team.
If you want to elevate your career in a fast growth sector, send us your CV via this website or call Max MacGillivray on +44 (0) 1284 715055 quoting ref: 5705M