G’s Growers Nurseries Ltd is owned and operated by the G’s Growers Co-operative, supplying plants exclusively to its members.
G’s Growers is an independent Producer Organisation comprising 15 grower members in the UK. By working together G’s Growers members are able to share expertise, experience and knowledge to allow them to take advantage of economies of scale to ensure the efficient supply and availability of quality produce for their customers and consumers across the UK, Europe and North America.
G’s Growers Nurseries are looking for an individual to join their Greenhouse operation near Littleport as Operations Manager.
The key responsibilities will include:
• Work in line with their group values; Trust, Efficiency, Quality & Expertise and Can-do.
• Ensuring that production work is carried out in a timely and efficient manner.
• Providing general operative duties around the greenhouse site which includes the production of peat blocks.
• General maintenance of greenhouse machinery.
• Site maintenance and site cleanliness.
What they want to see:
• Forklift experience preferable. Training may be provided.
• Have the ability to work flexibly as part of a dedicated team.
• A team player whilst also being able to work on their own initiative.
• Understand the importance of accuracy of work and timeliness of decisions.
• Good communicator.
• Willing to work long hours during peak periods, as and when required.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the G’s Growers Nurseries operation.
If you are ready to take on this challenge and have the required skillset and experience to join this dynamic and enterprising farming business, then please apply via this website.