Packaging Procurement & Compliance Manager
Our client is an established and highly successful fresh produce company supplying a wide range of fruit products to major UK retailers. This highly progressive business now needs a very capable, energetic and enthusiastic individual that will drive the packaging division.
Key responsibilities include :
- Procurement of primary secondary and tertiary packaging for the Group
- Ensuring the right packaging materials are delivered to the relevant third party service providers sites in the UK and overseas.
- To ensure that customer re-designs are managed effectively with service providers in the UK and overseas
- Oversee the stock management of packaging at service providers sites, and any databases for returnable packaging
- Packaging development and implementation with customers and service providers, liaising closely with the Technical and Commercial colleagues involved
- Management and maintenance of the company’s packaging compliance data submissions to the Environment Agency
- Identify best practices and implement system changes to provide most efficient data
- Provide solutions to packaging challenges in the supply chain
- Management & maintenance of packaging specifications from manufacturers to service providers and customers
- Responsible for the development & approval of artwork for new products and redesigns in line with legal requirements
- Responsible for the management of artwork generation to the correct specifications for third party service providers in the UK & overseas
If you are a proven packaging manager from the fresh produce/food sector, looking for a new challenge with an exciting and vibrant company we want to hear from you. Don’t delay, call Redfox immediately!