Our client prides themselves on creating hugely innovative agricultural machinery by designing and testing them all on a working farm by farmers for farmers. All of their affordable farm machinery is truly tried and tested in real farming conditions in a real farm environment before they are brought to market. Their moto stands out “We don’t just listen to the end user – we are the end user.”
Due to ongoing growth they are looking to source a Product Support Specialist to join their growing team.
Main Aspect of the Role
To provide full support to the After Sales Service Manager with after-sales customer repairs and/or services which may involve national and/or international travel.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
After Sales Customer Support
- Provide support to the After Sales Manager to ensure high service levels are maintained to the satisfaction of customers.
- Travel, national and/or international, to carry out service and/or repairs for customers, as required.
- The provision of out of hours service and/or repairs cover.
- To provide cover, as and when required, on the shopfloor.
- To provide a full support service to both the UK and Export sales teams, as and when required.
- Attend national and international exhibitions and, as part of the team, work to set up the company stand ensuring that our machines are presentable.
- Work closely with the Sales teams to support dealer salesmen visiting farmer customers to assist in selling the company’s products and systems, as and when required.
- Support partners with crop trials, set up and planning, using the company’s products.
- Build positive working relationships with distributor and dealer staff.
- Report issues back to the Engineering and/or Service departments to ensure the ongoing development of the company’s products and systems.
- Visit dealers and distributors to conduct training on machine installations, service training, attendance of Open Day events etc. to present the company’s products ie. machine walk-rounds and Powerpoint presentations to farmers.
- Training operators, as and when required, to get the best out of the company’s products.
Interested?! To find out more, please apply via this website or call 01284 715055 quoting Ref: 05502M