Our client is an award-winning and very well-established Fresh Produce Company that operates from their family farm just North of Dublin. They are now looking for a Production Supervisor to join their great team.
Reporting to and assisting the Warehouse Manager, the role of the Production Supervisor is to organise, delegate and motivate the production staff and to ensure that production is carried out as effectively and efficiently as possible.
Job Role & Responsibilities
- Assist the Warehouse Manager to lead a production team to ensure Production, Safety and Quality KPIs were achieved.
- Communicate and achieve all company and safety expectations, standards and objectives.
- Manage and prioritise production activities to meet customer demands, helping to build a production team that could respond positively to sudden production changes.
- Ensure that all products are always of the highest standard of quality and maintain customer and supplier specifications for all products.
- Liaise with cross-functional teams both daily and weekly such as planning and quality to ensure information is cascaded to the production operators and vice-versa.
- Drive continuous improvement and total employee engagement
- Optimize efficiencies and reduce labour/overtime costs by carefully planning schedules and communicating plans to staff in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all paperwork is completed to meet company requirements and that relevant systems are maintained, including, Traceability, Health and Safety, Good Manufacturing Practices, ERP.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications Required
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role essential
- Experience in the FMCG food / Agri-food industry would be an advantage
- Experience using ERP Systems/Prophet is an advantage
- Strong communication skills
- An excellent attitude
- Experience operating forklifts/pallet trucks in compliance with Health & Safety Regulations
- Highly motivated & energetic
Interested?! Please apply via this website or call +44 (0) 1284 715055 quoting ref: 05499M