Are you a property management professional with a passion for the rural landscape? Do you thrive in overseeing tenant relationships, property transitions, and estate development? If so, our market leading Farming Estates client invites you to join their ever growing team as a Property Manager covering the South West of the UK.
Our client is a leading player in the agricultural and land management sector, with a strong legacy in responsible land stewardship and sustainable and highly innovative farming practices. They own and manage a diverse portfolio of properties across Oxfordshire and Gloucestershire, ensuring the preservation of rural heritage and fostering a thriving agricultural community on the land and area that they are associated with.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
As a Property Manager, you will play a pivotal role in maintaining the harmony between their estates, tenants, and the surrounding communities. Your responsibilities as such will include:
• Tenant Management: Source, vet, and secure suitable tenants for our properties. Conduct comprehensive referencing and right to rent checks to ensure tenant quality and compliance.
• Property Transition: Facilitate a seamless handover process for new tenants, ensuring proper documentation, inventory management, and property condition assessments.
• End of Tenancy Process: Coordinate the end of tenancy procedures, including property inspections, deposit management, and resolving any issues that may arise.
• Property Inspections: Regularly inspect properties to ensure they are well-maintained and comply with established standards. Address maintenance needs promptly and efficiently.
• Lease & Licensing Matters: Handle Farm Business Tenancies (FBTs), Leases, Assured Shorthold Tenancies (ASTs), Cropping Licenses, Grazing Licenses, and other third-party arrangements related to landlord and tenant affairs.
• Landlord-Tenant Relations: Foster positive relationships between landlords, tenants, and other stakeholders. Address concerns, mediate disputes, and provide exceptional customer service.
• Planning Applications: Oversee the process of planning applications for development and estate matters, collaborating with relevant authorities and stakeholders.
What We Are Keen to See From You:
• Proven experience in property management, ideally within the agricultural or rural sector and be MRICS/FAAV qualified.
• Strong understanding of tenancy laws, property regulations, and land management practices.
• Excellent communication, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
• Detail-oriented with the ability to manage complex administrative tasks.
• Proficiency in relevant software applications for documentation and communication.
• Relevant certifications or qualifications in property management or related fields are a plus.
What Our Client Offer’s:
• Competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with experience.
• Opportunity to work with a dedicated team of professionals in a reputable and impactful organization.
• Exposure to diverse aspects of property management within the agricultural sector.
• Chance to contribute to sustainable land management and rural development.
How to Apply: If you are ready to take on this exciting role and make a difference in the world of agricultural property management, please submit your resume via this website. For more information, please contact Max MacGillivray on 01284 715055 quoting Ref: 05691M