Quality Administrator based in Holland for leading UK-based Horticultural business
Our client is one of the UK’s leading suppliers of plants to the UK retail sector. Due to continued success they are now looking for a Dutch-speaking Quality Administrator to work closely with the Dutch-based team managing product & suppliers at source.
Responsible for maintaining Quality procedures to ensure Plant shipments are on-time, to the agreed specification from accredited Suppliers. Working closely with Dutch Plant Growers, internal UK departments and Dutch Supply team leader to agree plant specifications & carry out inspections & audit checks.
- Collaborate with Dutch/EU Growers and UK teams to agree plant specifications. Ensuring these documents are maintained & readily available.
- Ensure the plant shipments are checked & released against the agreed specifications.
- Creating corrective action plans with Growers to resolve out of spec issues.
- Maintain the audit/accreditation process to ensure all Suppliers have the relevant paperwork & Process
- Handle claims and returns when required.
- Participate in Grower visits and Crops walks to ascertain early information on Crops performance.
- Share data with Suppliers to enable better Quality & delivery conformance.
- Sample, label & Packing co-ordination
- Help co-ordinate Rework/warehouse teams when required.
- Support the business with Invoice queries & other admin tasks
You need to be a highly organised and motivated individual with strong communication skills. Experience within Horticulture is desirable but not a pre-requisite. You must be able to speak Dutch & English.
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for, don’t delay, get in touch with Redfox immediately.
Location : Kudelstaart, Holland