Our client is a hugely successful Soft Fruit growing and packing operation, supplying many of the UK’s leading supermarkets. Due to recent developments there is now a vacancy for an experienced Quality Manager.
You must be able to demonstrate the following :
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Ability to pro-actively manage product quality
- High care experience/awareness in order to drive standards
- An ability to work at senior level cross functionally with other departments
- Hands on experience of BRC, preferably having led and completed audits
- Experience of dealing with major UK multiples
There will be customer contact and so good communication and presentation skills are essential. Our client has developed a very strong team ethic and the right person will need to have the same, balancing the role of strong team leadership whilst working as part of the senior management team.
So if you are an experienced QA Manager within the fresh produce industry ideally with fruit experience and have an appetite to be part of a growing business, call us today for more information.
Location : West Midlands