Recruitment Consultant Required for Redfox
Based Bury St Edmunds – Suffolk
In exciting industry sectors such as Fresh Produce, Horticulture & Agriculture, where there’s precious little time to let the grass grow under your feet, we’ve been providing ‘Grade A’ executive recruitment services to a number of hugely exciting businesses in the UK and across the globe since 2002. Redfox matches the highest calibre candidates to challenging management opportunities which offer high levels of reward and the chance to shape the future of the sectors we operate in. We also run a media element called Beanstalk Global that has Broadcasted with key trade groups and key international organisations such as the United Nations and regularly films overseas.
Due to increased client workflow, we are keen to source an individual to work with our team at great offices in Bury St Edmunds as a Recruitment Consultant.
Key Elements of the Role:
On a recruitment perspective, we aim to make the right placements first time for our clients. You will help build and manage enjoyable commercial relationships with both clients and candidates.
What the Role Involves:
- Maintain relationships with our existing clients
- Build and grow a client portfolio to understand their current or future recruitment needs
- Attend client meetings (virtually initially) to further build relationships and discuss new recruitment projects
- Provide consultative information to clients to ensure they are using the best strategies for finding the right candidates for their business
- Creating great marketing campaigns and initiatives for key roles on social media and our various websites
- Networking to become an expert in our market areas
- Candidate engagement – identify and attract potential candidates
- Interview candidates to understand their requirements and best client fit
- Supporting both client and candidates through the interview and offer stage
- Providing a thorough aftercare service to both client and candidate to check everything is running smoothly, and identify further business opportunities
- Resourcing for suitable candidates via various key databases/LinkedIn and keeping our internal recruitment system up to date
- Work as an integral member of our small team
What We Are Keen to See from You:
We are looking to speak with people who are either already in recruitment at all levels and are keen to be aligned to a non corporate business. Or you could be keen to try a role with a difference in a really interesting and ever-growing sector of fresh food. It would be great if you had:
- At least 12-18 months demonstrated recruitment experience if coming from a recruitment background
- Capable of building great rapport with a wide range of clients in the UK & Internationally
- Keen to maximise your potential and develop a rewarding career with Redfox
- High levels of resilience and self-motivation
- Proven track record of success in a business environment
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced and ever changeable environment
- Can work individually, but also loving being part of a successful team
So, as a Recruitment Consultant at Redfox, what can we offer you?
- Competitive base salary reflective of experience, with opportunity to earn bonus
- Clear progression opportunities throughout your career
- Flexible working as required
- Lovely office facilities with parkland, free parking and a coffee shop being currently built on site
Want to find out more?! Send us a copy of your CV and ideally with a covering email via this website or call Max MacGillivray or Ian Reed on 01284 715055 quoting Ref: 54321M
We are keen to support you so that you thrive at Redfox. So let us know if there is anything we can do throughout the interview process so that you can be at your best.