Recruitment Manager – Texas, USA
Our client is a leading fresh sector business in the USA. The company operates from a state-of-the-art production facility in Gonzales, Texas. As a business they have assembled a world-class team with decades of growing, sales and operations experience.
Due to ongoing growth, they are now looking to source a Recruitment Manager to assist them in their ongoing positive development. Please note that you would need to have the permanent right to work in the US to be applicable for this role.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The incumbent to the position will lead recruitment of new team members and otherwise support the human resources (HR) function.
- Lead recruitment of new team members. Recruitment will focus on entry level operational roles within harvesting, packing, maintenance, sanitation, and other departments
- Originate, develop, and maintain relationships with a wide range of governmental, non-profit, recruitment, and other companies/ organizations to source potential candidates
- Work closely with department heads and the executive team to understand hiring needs and better calibrate recruitment efforts
- Support on-going and day-to-day work within the HR department in coordination with the HR Manager
Other Position Parameters
- Location – Based in Gonzales, Texas
- Language skills – Must be fluent in Spanish and English
- Travel – Up to 50% (primarily within Texas)
- Visa – You must be an American citizen or hold a Green Card to be considered for this role
WHAT IS ON OFFER:
A competitive base salary (depending on experience)
If you have the ability to create the “success” for our client in Texas in this exciting opportunity, we would be very keen to hear from you.
Please apply via this website or contact Ian Reed on +44 (0) 1284 715055