Regional Growth Manager
Fixed full-time three year appointment (with potential to extend)
Eastern Counties Based – Excellent Salary & Benefits
Our client is a very well thought of independent organisation that connects farmers and growers with researchers, technology developers, entrepreneurs and investors to the benefit of one and all.
As the market expands and the expansion of technology in agricultural and fresh food expands unabated, this business continues to assist to shape and form the next generation of business diversification. As such, they have reached a key growth stage to source an individual as Regional Growth Manager to join their award winning team to assist in their very positive ongoing growth.
This role is ideal for someone with a strong background in the Ag and Fresh Food Sectors. You will assist the business realise its global potential while on the trajectory to a net-zero emissions industry while maintaining high food production quality and outputs. You will appreciate the mechanisms by which public and private sector partnerships can effect change and how this can be harnessed to benefit associates and connections of this impressive business.
What Will Make You the Ideal Candidate…
- You will be highly knowledgeable about agriculture, horticulture and / or enabling “agri-focussed” technology sectors, with an understanding of how innovation can help underpin the future success of the industry.
- Someone who can demonstrate insights into how business success translates into wider economic growth, and the various “levers” which enable this.
- Showing exemplary verbal and written communication skills with an ability to tailor the style and content of key messages for a range of difference audiences (including those new-to-agriculture). An understanding and track record in the use of various social media platforms would be helpful.
- With a keen eye for detail and accuracy and a high level of organisational skills and an ability to see activities through to completion.
- Able to work within and alongside a small and highly focussed and energetic team with a “can-do” attitude and willingness to work outside regular hours when the opportunity arises.
- Educated to degree level with at least 5 years of post-graduate experience, ideally in the private sector and able to demonstrate a good understanding of the key drivers influencing the future of the industry, as well as the current public sector support landscape for “agri-tech.”
Your Background To Date…
We are looking for an individual who can bring additional fresh thinking, dedication, self-motivation, and a desire to grow our clients business, via new and existing commercial relationships. Ideally we want to see:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Great personal organisation, with keen attention to detail and budgetary restraints
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good negotiation skills
- The ability to generate new ideas/thought processes
- Be knowledgeable and passionate for agriculture, the food supply chain, and the developing AgTech market
- Capacity for dealing effectively with management at all levels in all situations
- Have a client focused attitude, and experience of delivering the best possible customer experience
- 4+ years’ experience of effectively leading client relationships
Next Steps?! We would be very keen to hear from you if you believe you can assist this business continue to make the huge difference that they have created to date in the Agri-Business and Fresh Food Sectors. Apply via this site or for more information, contact Max MacGillivray on 01284 715055 quoting Ref Number: 5192M on a confidential basis.