R&D Officer wanted for leading producer of biological control agents to the UK Horti & Fruit sectors
Our client is a global company that produces and markets biological control products which are used for control of pests and diseases in a wide variety of crops. They provide the highest quality products and service to support a wide range of horticulture and fruit growers in maintaining the quality of their produce. Due to on-going success, they are now looking for an appropriately experienced Research & Development Officer.
- The development of production systems and product formulations for new beneficial insects and mites.
- The development of novel formulations for existing products.
- The development of novel methodologies to improve current production systems targeting improvements in efficiency, quality and cost.
- To design semi-trials and prepare protocols to meet agreed project objectives.
- To collect and collate data from trials to support marketing and commercial teams prior to product launch.
- Where necessary carry out semi-field trials in the UK and Europe.
- To successfully manage assigned strategic projects, working with colleagues in multiple locations.
- To develop rearing systems for new beneficial insects and mites and to progress rearing systems to commercial implementation.
- To develop novel formulations and products for the company’s portfolio and to progress their development through internal production testing to commercial implementation.
- To develop novel methodologies for existing production systems and work with the production department to deliver innovations to improve existing production models.
- To communicate results internally by recording and circulating relevant information in the agreed format, and ensuring the quality of reports with accurate data, interpretation and conclusions.
If you feel you have the skills for this role and want to join a continually growing and developing company, please send your CV and covering letter via this website ASAP, quoting reference 5156IR