Widely recognised as one of Britain’s leading innovative salad growers and packers, this company continues to innovate and diversify its business ensuring a successful and sustainable supply to the leading retailers within the UK. This success has been built on strong foundations of quality, service and a commitment to excellence.
This progressive business now needs a very capable, energetic and enthusiastic individual that will help support commercial relationships accordingly with retail clients.
Retail Account Executive
• Responsible for day to management of retail accounts.
• Establishing strong relationships with customers, being their primary point of contact.
• Presenting business plans and strategy to retail customers within your remit.
• Stay up-to-date with industry trends and competitor activities.
• Work closely with the wider business and supply chain team.
• Presenting business plans and business strategies to retail customers within your remit.
• Produce and analyse budgets for your accounts.
• Provide accurate sales data, working closely with the procurement team.
• As well as reporting directly to – work closely with the Head of Sales to create new sales opportunities.
For this role you will need:
• At least one year commercial experience in either food manufacturing or FMCG categories.
• Capability of selling into retail and foodservice accounts.
• Attentive to detail, able to work well under pressure and to strict deadlines.
• A confident style when presenting to the customer.
• Ambitious to drive sales and look for new opportunities.
• Strong communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team, with strong organisational and time management skills.
If you are a proven sales or junior commercial manager ideally from the fresh produce sector, looking for a new challenge with an innovative and progressive company we want to hear from you!