Sales Director Required
Based – Texas USA
Exceptional Package & Benefits
Our Redfox client is a leading fresh sector business in the USA. The Company operates from a state-of-the-art facility in Texas. As a business they have assembled a world-class team with decades of growing and operations experience.
Due to ongoing growth, they are now looking to source a Sales Director to assist them in their ongoing positive development. Please note that would need to have the permanent right to work in the US to be applicable for this role.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The appointed individual to the position will lead sales, marketing, and logistics activities at our clients business. The role will report to the CEO and will work closely with the COO, Sales Director, Sales Coordinator, and others.
- Proactively work to nurture and develop relationships with existing customers; provide prompt solutions and service to customers working collaboratively with the broader team of out client
- Develop and originate new customer relationships as the business enters a rapid phase of growth
- Support day-to-day logistics and operations for the sales and delivery of their fresh produce
- Work closely with the senior management team on the sales strategy, competitor intelligence and benchmarking, evaluation of new products and development opportunities, and other ad hoc analysis
- Periodically monitor your own and competitors’ product at store-level and communicate findings to back to your team. Provide information and training to store produce personnel as needed.
- Lead the implementation and maintenance of a new CRM system at the business
- Represent the business at various industry trade shows, food shows, etc.
- Spend time with the growing, harvesting, packing, and other teams to learn the business inside out
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND QUALIFICATIONS
Our client is seeking a highly talented, experienced individual with the following skill sets and personal characteristics:
- 5 years+ of sales experience and a track record of originating new sales relationships. Preference for an individual with sales experience (i) in fresh produce/food and (ii) to major supermarkets
- Highly motivated and passionate about sales and business development
- Strong interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence
- Able to think strategically, analytically and creatively
- A quick learner who is inquisitive by nature
Personal characteristics required
- Able to thrive in an agile and results oriented corporate environment
- High physical and intellectual energy and sense of urgency
- Unquestioned honesty and integrity
- Flexible, straightforward and prepared to work the hours needed to succeed in the role
Education level desired
Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
WHAT IS ON OFFER:
- A very competitive base salary of USD circa $120K (depending on experience) with a performance based bonus in addition
- Health insurance
- Retirement benefits
- Paid vacation
If you have the ability to create the “success” for our client in Texas in this exciting commercial opportunity as Sales Director, we would be very keen to hear from you.
Please apply via this website or contact Ian Reed on +44 (0) 1284 715055 quoting Ref:05034M